THIS IS MEANT PURELY FOR INTERNAL FTI USE
This post will keep a record of key issues relating to FTI mailing lists and member management
Google Mailing lists
FTI operates a number of mailing lists on Gmail apart from its own listman lists:
1) FTI main group: http://groups.google.com/group/freedom-team-of-india
2) Towards a Great India: http://groups.google.com/group/towards-a-great-india
3) FTI managers: http://groups.google.com/group/fti-managers
4) FTI Future Leaders: http://groups.google.com/group/fti-future-leaders
5) FTI Backoffice: http://groups.google.com/group/fti-backoffice
8. FTI ARMC
11) FTI General Body
12) Freedom Partners
Process for sending FTI emails to FTI Future Leaders
a) Create future-leaders AT freedomteam.in on control panel.
b) Get into the control panel and select “user level filtering”. Set two filters. (i) One filter should forward all mail “TO” FTI to”redirect to email” – FTI future leaders. (ii) The other filter should discard all mail “TO” FTI future leaders.
c) Make future-leaders AT freedomteam.in a member of FTI main group. This ‘member’ should have the following restrictions:
Subscription type: Email – send each message as it arrives
d) Make future-leaders AT freedomteam.in a member of FTI Future Leaders group. This ‘member’ should have the following restrictions:
Subscription type : No Email – read this group on the web
Posting permission: Default group policy – Member is allowed to post
Get into the system periodically to check if mail is actually going out. Else troubleshoot and start again.